October 28, 2008

I've been Tagged!

So Thanks to my dear friend Whit I've been Tagged. Here is what you do.


1. Go to "My Pictures" folder on your computer.

2. Go to your 4th folder.

3. Post your 4th picture.

4. Tagg 4 people.


HAHAHA! Mark is going to kill me! This was one night right before Mark got a hair cut. His hair was getting way too long for BYU honer code and so we were just messing with his long hair before we cut it all off. And this is one of the many styles we came up with! Love you Mark and thanks for being a good sport!

I tagg...
1. Kat
2. Mary
3. Raqule
4. Amber


And any one that wants to.

Have fun and I will be looking to see if you did it or not.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that's funny! Thanks for posting! Also, love the new blog layout. So fun! And my favorite is the font. How did you do that?

mary plus vince said...

tawni!! i love the new look -- and i'm with the above commenter... how did you change your font?!! do tell! :D

don't worry, i did the tag, so go take a look!

Kat and Steve said...

A mullet and a butt cut? Tawni, how do you keep the ladies away from that? So funny. Now I need to do it!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOL Love the hair Mark! :) Miss you guys like crazy!!

Maile Fano said...

Tawni and Mark, How are you two doing? Looks like you are having fun? Where are you guys living now? Cliff and I are still in Utah and never ended up having you over while you were here in provo. Give me your email and I will send you an invite to our blog. My email is mikiobandmann@hotmail.com

Mark and Tawni said...

The font is just the way the blog is. I just got this from a web site and that's it. Sorry I don't have more to share but ya that's it.

Chelsey said...

That's a great picture... That sounds like something Andrew and I would do. Still no sign of the baby. We'll keep you guys updated though. How are you feeling?

Clayton and Amber said...

Tawni, I was truly laughing my head off. Mark, please bring this look back for the Holidays! My picture isn't as good...but you can see for yourself. Love the new blog template!