Hey guys! Sorry we missed you last week! We thought you'd be out here for Michael's graduation... oh well. Another time, I guess. Hope life is going well in GJ!
I'm sorry that we only have 1 year down and you guys have 3. Just kidding. 3 years though? Has it already been that long? I didn't think the first year was hard. I thought if every year was like that, marriage would be a breeze. I know that's not the case. We can further discuss after I start having children.
6 comments:
SO cute! I've never seen most of these pictures of you two. When exactly is your anniversary? today? I didn't realize yours was so close to ours!
Ya Mindy our anniversary is the April 30. I didn't know it was so close to yours. How funny!
Hey guys! Sorry we missed you last week! We thought you'd be out here for Michael's graduation... oh well. Another time, I guess. Hope life is going well in GJ!
You two are very photogenic!
I'm sorry that we only have 1 year down and you guys have 3. Just kidding. 3 years though? Has it already been that long? I didn't think the first year was hard. I thought if every year was like that, marriage would be a breeze. I know that's not the case. We can further discuss after I start having children.
Time goes by so fast huh? You both are so cute in the pictures. We miss you!
Post a Comment