This past weekend we had such a good time.
Saturday we went and saw Auntie Brooke run track.
Brooke hurt her leg some how and had it all taped up.
She didn't beat any of her times because of that but she still ran faster than I could.
Great Form Brooke!
we sure did have a good time.
Mark got this pic of Roxy, which I love.
5 comments:
I just love that she's so smiley and happy! Such a cute picture!!! We miss you guys!! Love ya!
What a happy smile, sounds like it was a lot of fun! We are looking forward to next week when you are here!
Little Rox looks like she is having a good time with her cute smile.
she is getting so big! i love it!
What a cutie Roxy is! We hope you guys are having a great spring! We miss you.
Post a Comment