April 2, 2008

Our getting ready time

So getting ready for the day doesn't always happen for me. But when it does, Roxy wants to get ready too. So I let her brush her tooth(well now it's teeth but when the picture was taken it was only a tooth). She loves sitting in the sink and looking in the mirror. We have a good time laughing and sometimes dancing.



Don't worry I am always by her side. But as you can see she loves being in the sink. It also makes time getting ready take longer, but I have never had so much fun getting ready for the day.

8 comments:

Ben and Anne said...

Cute! Don't you love how they want to do what you do?! Wait until she wants lip gloss or other kinds of make-up.

Kat and Steve said...

Little copy-cats, these kids are. Savanna loves to sit in the sink too.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That's so cute with her in the sink trying to brush her little teeth! :) Austin's favorite thing to do is to brush his teeth with an electric toothbrush. It's funny! Teething sucks though. I will agree with you on that one. Have you tried teething tablets? Those were GREAT for Austin and it made him much more pleasant to be around. :) Good luck hon! Totally sucks! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Mark and Tawni,
Brooke and I are going to be in Grand Junction tomorrow all day, April 5th. I don't have your new phone number so give me a call. I'll have my cell phone with me. Thanks

Jocelyn said...

How cute! Maddy thought it was funny she was sitting in the sink ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany W said...

How cute! Enjoy it while she will just sit in the sink. Haven't seen you in a while. Hope things are going great for you.

Chelsey said...

That is so cute! What quality girl time. She is such a cute girl. I'm glad you are having so much fun.