Happy Graduation Tanner! Way to GO! My Brother Tanner just graduated from good old Bountiful High. It was fun to see him and spend that time with him. He is a good lookin' kid, he just likes to pull funny faces. The crazy thing of all is that I graduated from the same school 5 years ago, I was a supper supper senior but hey I got it done right? J/K! I was done with every one else in my class. Time can realy fly when your having fun.

Roxy and Tan-tan
Roxy and I went up for Tanner but ended up staying another week. While we were there auntie and Kate and Kin helped Roxy get all dressed up like a pretty pretty princes. (side note- that is what she dose very time we say pretty pretty princes. She picks at her dress and tries to flick it up, ...who knows what is going on in her head.)
Roxy is a big fan of uncle Kade and loves to do all that he does so she was just hangin' out with him and getting a little grub. Two of her most favorite things to do.
We had a lot of fun, but we were always on the go. I think Roxy could have spent more time with my parents dog. She walks around our house going, "doggy, why, doggy" (Wylie is his name and trouble is his game, I think that is why Roxy likes him so much). But we had a blast. We are really sorry to all the friends and family that we didn't get to see. Half of the time I was there my phone wasn't even working and things were just crazy so sorry but we will be up a lot this summer. If we didn't get you this time we will get you some other time.
1 comments:
Congrats Tanner! I can't believe you are outta the Brave territory!! I love the pics!
Post a Comment