It's a little late but Happy Birthday Mark! Our big man turned 26 this year. He seemed to have a good birthday. After all we had a good day. I fixed a big breakfast with eggs, pancakes, bacon and hash browns. He opened his presents and we got ready for Montrose. We had a wedding to go to and then spent some time with Mark's family. Having Curry and brownies and ice cream, and the boys competitive in badminton, it was a full day and a lot of fun. Thanks again to Jeri and April for making it all happen. Roxy and I are so thankful for our husband/dad for all that he does for us. He is the hardest working man we know. Let a lone he has to put up with a lot from Roxy and I, pour man, I don't know what he will do when he has to please 3 women. Haha, but we are proud of him and all that he does for us. We love you Mark!
8 comments:
Oh, happy belated Mark! It sounds like you guys had a great day! I hope you're still feeling okay these days.
HAPPY BIRFDAY MARKY! :) Ben forgot to call you, but don't worry, I chastised him for it. Anyways, happy late birthday. We love you! And we love Tawni, Roxy, and the little fetus!!! haha!
Happy birthday Markus! LOL We love you guys!!
Sorry Mark. If we had known it was your birthday, I would have wished you a happy birthday when we saw you. It was good to see you. I guess we're going to Montrose around the 24th of October. I would like to stop by and see your house...I'm sure Josh would too, so let's plan on that. We'll keep you posted as the time draws near. Hello Tawni! We missed you the other night. Your house looks great! Can't wait to see Roxy too, she's a cutie...and smart too!
Happy late Birthday Mark. Sounds like you had a good one, wow 26!
Tawni,
How you been feeling? I love looking at your adorable pictures on your blog. It's so fun to hear how you four are doing!
Happy Birthday Mark! The big 2-6! Looks like Tawni, Roxy, and baby girl #3 will keep you busy! Yay for baby girls. I need one!
Hey Tobler's! Long time-no see! You guys look so happy! Don't you miss the good old days back at Apple Honey? LOL! Good times. Roxy is so dang cute! Hey check out our blog: codyandlindz.blogspot.com
Let's keep in touch, huh?
Happy late Birthday Mark! WOW 26... you are so old! j/k I miss you guys and Roxy is getting so big! I have to say I am not looking forward to the potty training but luckily I have a while! :)
Post a Comment