September 18, 2008

Our Big little Girl!


Yesterday marked a big day for us. Roxy went potty twice in the toilet. Our big girl is really growing up. I have been talking to her about it for quite some time and even putting her on just to see what she would do, but to no avail she would just cry and want to get off. Yesterday was a different story. She was all about the potty. Needless to say we are so proud of our big little girl. I took this picture while we were eating lunch and I was saying what a big girl she was. She got so happy and well the picture speaks for it's self.

4 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

WOW! That's great! I bet this makes things easier on you! Keep it up Roxy:)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW! That's awesome! Good luck!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Hey! I need you guys' phone number. The one I have is a Utah number and some guy named Mike answered! :)

brookerichins12 said...

I just read your comment on our blog... I can't believe you guys were at the game too. Danget! We need to stay in touch more, we could have met up and went to lunch or something. When is the mission reunion?