September 9, 2008

It's A...


Well the big day has come. Yesterday we went to the Dr. to see the ultrasound of our second baby. Doc says everything is very healthy and good. He did say that the baby measured big, but he still is going to leave the due date at February 4. He said it will be a nice surprise when it comes early. I tried a few times to scan a picture of the baby but they just aren't turning out so well. Which I'm sad to say because he got some cool shots. So before we started I asked if while looking at the ultrasound if I could tell what it was before he told us. That was fun becausel I guessed it right, same with Mark.
Before we went to the appointment we took a poll to see what our family thought. Like 85% thought that we were having a boy and I am proud to say that we are having a girl! Roxy will have a good play mate, and we hope that they will be the best of friends.
I was debating if we should find out what we are going to have and now that I know I wish that I would have waited because I just want out little girl here. I think I would feel the same if we were having a boy too, but we are so happy for our new addition and can't wait for the new arrival.
We really haven't thought about names too much. It's really hard for Mark and I, because what I like he doesn't and whatever he says he is just joking around. But we do have a while to figure things out. We didn't know Roxy's name tell after she was born. So we will just have to see about this one. Any suggestions?

13 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Yaaaayyy! I hope I get a girl next (in a couple years). It just seems so much more convenient because you already have everything. And how cute are 2 little girls? Congrats! We are so excited. You just need to move back here before she comes so we can snuggle her.

Jodee Luke said...

Hooray! If she is anything like Roxy you are set! I'm so excited for you!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. :) I want a girl someday dang it. LOL Good luck finding a name you both agree on.

The Egan Family said...

Congrats! Look at you two go! Another girl AWESOME!!! I cant even convince nate its time for another one....tell Mark to give him a jingle and razz him about it! Tell him its getting close to time!

brookerichins12 said...

How exciting! Congrats to the both of you. Girls are so much fun!

Unknown said...

How exciting! You guys make beautiful baby girls. I'm happy for you and wish I could see you more. I miss you guys!

Jodee Luke said...

Random question...I'm in need of a new hair straightener, any suggestions???

Emily said...

Congratulations! Another baby girl! That will be so much fun for Roxy too, and just think of all the cute baby girl clothes you already have!!

Julie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I'm sure she will be adorable, just like Roxy!

Britney and Jaron said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun and it will be cheaper to have another girl! Good luck deciding on a name. That is always tricky!

Ben and Raquel said...

WHOO HOO! you guys have cute kids. roxy is gonna love her new baby sister! congrats you guys!

Clayton and Amber said...

Yay for girls! Too bad we are cousins or I would set my two boys up with your girls. At least they will be good friends! I saw Roxy while you were at the BYU game. She is too cute. Soon you will have 2 red heads? Maybe blonde? Make another poll about hair color.

Heather said...

I bet you already know what name MacKay wants you to use! "Makayla"! hahaha. Best of luck to all of you! We miss you all so much! Maybe we will have to make a little road trip down to see you one day! love ya! -Heather