Hey ya all, sorry that it's been way too long. Like I have been saying we don't have a working camera and so we are using my in-laws and I don't know how to down load the pictures from that camera to our computer and I just can't get Mark to sit down and do it so sorry about going forever with out new pictures but they will be coming soon. I just have to convince my husband to help me out. But things are going good. Rhagen is just growing like a weed and Roxy too. We have so much fun with those girls. Roxy loves to be the big sister and is such a help. Poor Rhagen gets helped a little too much but she's still alive so we're good, Right? Rhagen also has acid reflex really bad and has a hard time being comfortable. We've got her on meds right now which seems to help with her not throwing up so much but she still just has a hard time feeling good. Doc says that she will grow out of it but the peck for it all is at 4 months and we have a long road ahead of us. That's all right she's cute so it makes up for it.
Can I just say that I love being a mom. The job is really hard sometimes but it's so worth it. I have so much to be grateful for right now and I just feel really blessed. Having a husband who has provided for us so well and two beautiful daughters and just wonderful friends and family, who could ask for more. The Lord has really blessed us lately and I didn't make it to F&T meeting today so you all get my shpill about how grateful I am.
Oh some good news, we got the date that my bro Trevor gets home. July 24th so we are all really excited. What a great way to celebrate Pioneer Day than with Trev coming home. Anyways well here's our update and again sorry about the no picture thing but we will get some up soon. Love you all and good night.
March 1, 2009
Update
Posted by Mark and Tawni at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Dang it! You kick Mark in his behind and tell him to sit down and help you figure out how to post some pictures! we NEED pictures. Glad that you updated though! Love you guys!
You guys are busy! But you seem to be doing well, so that's happy! And exciting news about Trevor! I'm looking forward to some pictures.
I want to see some pictures too! Kip had acid reflux really bad too, try elevating your crib mattress on one end by putting a pillow underneath, it helped a TON, and she slept much better! Glad to know that you are surviving with 2 kids-we will be entering that phase here in a couple of days!
Elevating your crib does work wonders. Ty and Mack both had reflux. I'm sorry, until she grows a bit more she'll be having you go through 8 burp cloths a day! I can't wait to see Rhagen and Roxy. I hope Rhagen feels better soon. Any yay for Trev!
Glad you guys are doing good with 2 kiddos! I wanna see pictures, so tell Mark to get that camera hooked up for you! Miss you guys as always. Give us a call next time you're in town.
What a bad time to have a broken camera...I am wanting more pictures of Rhagen. I was sad that we didn't make it to the Trowbridge family dinner and missed you guys. I'm so glad that you are enjoying being a mom. I'm also excited that you have Trevor's return date..yay!
Yeah, we need pictures! Even though we only live an hour away and can see the granddaughters easier than if you were further away...pictures are FUN to look at.
well,I want to see some pictures too
====================
web design
Post a Comment