Well Roxanne is doing much better. She still has stuff in her nose but she is coming a long. Thank you for all your prayers I know that our prayers have been answered because just last night she started to eat more she wanted to play more and all around started acting more happy. She doesn't cough as much and all around looks and acts more healthy. Thanks again. We love you all!
February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, Roxy! Glad she's on the mend! Thanks for the update.
I'm glad she's feeling better. My sister just flew down to visit me, and her baby ended up in the hospital here for 5 days with RSV. It was terrifying.
I'm so glad that Roxy is starting to feel better. I was very concerned about her and glad to hear that all the prayers are paying off. :) Had a blessing myself tonight...going to the doctor tomorrow cause I've had some pain under my right arm and it's been really scaring me. Had a great priesthood blessing though and feel much better. I will still keep you all in our prayers. Love you guys!
I'm glad she is feeling better...it probably puts you at ease!
Post a Comment