Valentine's day is a day that most wish they could sleep right through. As for me, well that's a diferent story. You see all while growing up on every holiday we (the kids) got a little gift. Every moring of that holiday we would wake up to a gift at the end of our bed. It was so fun and even as I grew up I still love the tradition. So naturaly I wanted to start it with my own family. So for yesterday Mark got a really nice red sweater that we could have for work or just to hang out in. And Roxy got a way cute shirt that said "dad's sweet heart". Mark got me beautiful flowers and for Michael I got a box of chocolates. I got up and made crapes and we had raspberry filling with chocolate frosting over the top and a spoon full of whipping cream. They were GOOD! Then while I was cleaning the Kitchen I could hear Roxy in the other room making nosies and so I went in to see what she was doing and low and behold she was CRAWLING!!!!! So I sat don't and made her crawl to me like five times then I would clap and say "Yeah Roxy", well my smart little girl sat up and claped and said "yeah" right along with me. It was so so so CUTE! On days like that I wish I had a permanent vidoe camera on my head that was always on. So if that wasn't enough when Mark got home he took me out to dinner while Michael watched Roxy for us. After dinner Mark took me to the mall and bought me a needed new outfit. It was so nice of him to do that. So needless to say my Valentine's day was amazing!
February 15, 2008
Our Valentine's Day
Posted by Mark and Tawni at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so glad that you had a good valentine's day. That is wonderful that Roxy is doing so well and so great that she is crawling. Life is going to change for you.
This is Tiffany and Justin. If you ever want to see what we're up to we have a blog at theweidmans.blogspot.com
Glad you had fun. And Roxy...you go, girl! Watch out Tawni, everything changes now. By the way, who's Michael?
You guys are so cute! I sure miss you and little Roxy, even if I only met her once. I'm glad to hear you're all doing well.
Wow, you did have a good Valentine's day! I really like the idea of a gift at the end of the bed for the holidays. That's really cute and a good thing to do for your kids!
Roxy looks cute in the head bow thing and the first picture i like that it's cute.
Post a Comment