Well every one keeps saying how they want to see the house, so I did some slide shows to show you. The first is of how the house was before we moved in. That is way it looks like an old movie because that is the old house. Then the next one is us in progress. Then when we are all done with the house I am going to post a big one and it will be the final one. But I wouldn't count on that one coming too soon. Maybe in June we will be done with the house. But come sprig(which is sooner than later here in Junction despite the rest of you that are forever in winter) we will do the landscaping. So I will show the out side of what we had, what will be going on and then the finished product. It is nice having your own house to make it your home, but you also have to pay for everything that goes wrong or any changes that needs to be made. But life goes on even if the pay check doesn't. I think that is why it is taking so long to finish the inside of the house, we are waiting for the money. Well, I know that is the reason. But needless to say that it will be done, two weeks before we sale the house in 3-5 years or by the end of this year. Who knows? That is the joy of it all. Can I give a shout out to all the home owners, Rock out to all the BILLS!!!!
February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think the ending paycheck is a part of everyones lives. There never seems to be enough money for everything we want. The house is looking good though!
I have to agree with Jocelyn, there's never enough money and whether you own or rent the bills always come! :) The house looks good. I can't wait to see it for real. I think you should have it done before you go to sell it--enjoy the place you live in, don't fix it for someone else! Start a house fixing fund, even if it's just a few dollars a week or month--you'll get everything done! Good luck!
Tawni,I just saw your blog! It Roxy is getting so big I can't believe it. The house seems to be coming along great! I totally know what you mean about the pay check. I look at the empty spaces in my house and dream of what we will put there one day ha ha! keep up the good work! we miss you guys.
Post a Comment