March 3, 2008

Shades Baby


Roxy had a hard time going out side because it was too bright for her so I thought I would get her some cute shades. She loves them when she is outside but once she gets inside she wants them off. I am the same way and like to see when I get inside so I don't blame her. But she looks so cute I couldn't help posting a pic.



5 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Stylish! I gotta get some of those for Savanna.

Jocelyn said...

CUTE! That darn sun is awfully bright for little kids.

Ben and Anne said...

Super cute! I love the pics I got of Natalie when she was about that age and would wear them for a while. She'll wear them a little here and there but mostly just likes to play with them. I need to get some of Lincoln I already have some cute blue ones.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Magen said...

she looks cute this is Magen Kinley's friend i wanted to see her so she told me to come to your website stylish sun glasses