We had some dear friends come and visit us over the weekend, Kevin and Kristen. We had a blast. They came Friday night and stayed tell Monday afternoon. We had some good times. We went on a drive through the Colorado Monument and a walk down Main Street. For Sunday we had Mark's Dad, brother and sister-in-law come for dinner. Michael (Mark's brother) has been staying with us for a little while while he is doing an exchange for dental school here in Grand Junction, so for a month Michael will be here with us, but for the weekend they stayed in Montrose with Mark and Michael's dad while their mom and younger siblings were in Utah, and April (Michael's wife) came down for the weekend too. It was fun to get all together and have some good laughs. We were sad when April had to leave early Monday and then the Kevin and Kristen that afternoon, but we still have Michael, so I guess we can't be all depressed just yet. We will have to wait tell Michael leaves before we can do that. There are a lot of reasons it is nice to have Michael here but one of them is we have a babysitter! Another we don't have as many leftovers go bad in the frige. Needless to say it is nice for us to have Michael here but I know he can't wait to get back home to be with his wife and dog and in his own bed. I think that will happen the second week in March.
As for us we get to go on a little trip to Utah this weekend. Michael will get to housesit. But I am so excited to see my family. I am also hoping to cut some hair when I get there.(Kat, I'm all yours.) We will also be working out some loan stuff for a new explorer that we are going to get. I can't wait. It is a 04' and in amazing condition, we can get it for a GREAT deal and it will last us at least 6 years as a family car, maybe longer. Mark it so excited about the V8 and towing package.
February 20, 2008
Our Wonderful Weekend
Posted by Mark and Tawni at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lovin' the new facelift on your blog with the slidewho and music. Glad you got it figured out. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Your blog looks so cute. I love to see the picutes of my little grand daugher. She is the cutest. Sure do miss you. love you.
Hey! Your blog is so cute! Tell Michael that we said hi. Him and April need a blog too. Then we could know what is going on with them also. Miss you guys!!!
We love the pics!! We think Roxanne is cute--she looks like both of you--I can't really point out exactly what comes from who, but I can definitely see both of you in her. We want to see more pictures of your house and your new car. Congrats on both. I guess you're living the high life in G.J. with all kinds of visitors and stuff?! I guess you better start putting a list of things to do around G.J. so you can be awesome tour guides like us. You have a lot to live up to. How's your ward? You guys are so friendly I'm sure you have at least a few friends by now to play games with. When we come out this summer it will be fun to have Lincoln and Roxanne play together. He's getting into everything he can crawl to or pull up on and reach. He especially wants to do or have what Natalie does or has.
Post a Comment