March 25, 2008

Happy Easter







I don't know about all of you but we had a WONDERFUL Easter! My family came down Friday afternoon and stayed until Monday afternoon for their spring break(the kids are bummed that they only 2 days for a break). But we had a blast! We went to a park that we have here in town that is huge! It has 6 soccer fields, 1 baseball field, 2 basketball courts, a pond and 3 or 4 playgrounds, a ton of pavilions and a lot of walking trails and even running trails. So needless to say we spent most of our time there of course with the wonderful weather that we had to we just couldn't stay inside. Saturday we had lunch at the park and before we went, we stopped by Sonic for their Happy Hour where drinks are half off from 2-4. Needless to say was spent most of the day there at the park. Sunday came way too fast, but we had fun looking for our Easter baskets. You wouldn't think that it would be hard to find 9 Easter baskets in out little home but that Easter Bunny can sure hide them good. We had a lot of fun and we have a lot of candy. Roxy loved to find the eggs and pick then up by herself and then put them into her basket. We had a great dinner and a wonderful time. (Funny side note, I realized that we have a little Aerial on our hands. We watched Little Mermaid, and realized that Roxy dose the same move as Aerial. She is on the ground and pusses up with her arms and tills her head back. It is so funny with her red hair and just that she does it on her own. I will have to get a picture and post it.) But Roxy is sad that every one has left, she still looks around to see where everyone went. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming down. We sure do love you. Hope everyone had a good Easter.

4 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Roxy looks so cute in her little blue easter dress. Red heads just look so good in blue. And I love your outfit too, Tawni. Glad you had a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

Tawni, you are so beautiful. I love seeing these pictures of you guys. I'm glad your family got to come down and visit. It sounds like you guys had fun.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

SO cute! You are so gorgeous Tawni. I always thought that when I saw you when you guys lived here. Your family is so cute too! I have never seen your family I don't think. :)

Jocelyn said...

Cute pictures! That is so fun your family got to be there for Easter. Roxy is getting so big!!!