March 6, 2008

A TOOTH!!!

Heaven to Betsy! Roxy's got a TOOTH! I couldn't believe it! Well her gums have been swollen and she has been drooling and chomping for a while now, but just two days ago it eased a little and yesterday it has cut trough the skin. She really hasn't been fussy but she did have a fever of 102, which is a little high for cutting a tooth, but she is fine now. She just must be one of those very few kids that when they get a fever they get it good. She hasn't bit me yet so lets all cross our fingers, shall we. It is just so crazy how fast they grow up. It almost makes me want to have another one. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Just kidding NOT YET!

8 comments:

Ben and Anne said...

We're waiting for that baby announcement and expect it anytime! ;) Love you.

Kat and Steve said...

I don't know Tawni, you might deny it but I think someone's a little baby hungry. Hmm, who could that be? That'll make one more playmate for Savanna since she won't have a live-in one anytime soon! Yay for the pearly whites!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

How old is she now? I'm sure she's old enough to consider another addition! LOL They are SO cute when they get their first tooth!! We need some pictures! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

My mom called yesterday to let me know she and Courtney saw you and your mom. She said you've gotten even more beautiful, if that's possible, and she thinks Roxy is so cute! Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you.

Magen said...

that must hurt to Roxy and i'm glad that she has a tooth and that shes better now !

Clayton and Amber said...

Yay-new tooth! Those things can be sharp :) I love the blog Tawni...and congrats on the new car. Maybe one day Clayt and I will get one before our Saturn bites the dust. We miss you guys.

Ann-Marie said...

YIKES! Teeth are scary and mean to those little mouths.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Your blogg is so cute. Your house looks beautiful and Roxy is growing up fast. It will be fun to get together with our little girls!