So I just have to vent here for a bit. You see my brother Trevor is serving a mission in Perth Australia and I guess he is having a good time, but I wouldn't know because he stopped writing me! It seems like when I am writing a missionary the letters stop around 8-12 months, then just out of the blue I will get some random one when they just about get home. Is it just me or does anyone else have that problem? I write him every week but it sure is hard to keep writing when I get nothing back. Okay, now I can gain composure. Thanks!
March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That seems normal. They're really motivated to write and everything at first, then they get really busy and don't give themselves enough time, which is a good thing that they're staying busy. And then they feel bad and realize they haven't written in a while, so they write another one, but they're still not as good as they were at the beginning. I wrote plenty of missionaries to know. It is sad, but he still loves you and you know that.
Post a Comment