April 2, 2008

A TOOTH X's 2



Yet again we go through the fever and runny nose and all for what? One mangy little tooth? Yes, Roxy now has two teeth. Man, little kids have to go through so much. Enough all ready! Well it's hard enough on the kids but what about the parents? Yesterday I got nothing done because Roxy wanted me to hold her all day. When Mark got home he started working on the yard and I couldn't help. Roxy was not feeling well and the only thing she wants is her bink and blanket and of course Mom. Which is nice for the most part, Roxy is trying to walk and so she is wanting to be more independent. So it's never when I want some hugs it's when she wants it. One of the many joys being a mom. Your time is never your own. Well I guess that goes for any married woman with kids or not, your own time is just less when there are kids.

3 comments:

brookerichins12 said...

I can totally relate Tawni, I love that picture of Roxy and her cute jacket. Ayva has one exactly like it. Ayva is starting to get her top two teeth now so we are going through the fever, running nose... etc. Not too fun!

Ann-Marie said...

hang in there!

Clayton and Amber said...

That picture says it all! Those dang teeth!