January 19, 2009

Baby Update

Well I know that a lot of you are wondering about our new addition. So... I had my last Dr. appointment today! YES!!! He checked to see where I stood and then striped my membrane. He said that if I don't have the baby today then give him a call tomorrow morning and he will get me in at the hospital. Needless to say we are all very excited! My mom is coming down and bringing her camera so we will be able to post some pictures of our little Rhagen as soon as we get home. We are so excited and have been waiting for her to join our family. I'm hoping for tomorrow because all of us will then be born on the 20th. So maybe we will have all 4 of us on the same day. Thanks for all your love and support. Until next post with a tribute to our little Reggie(as Roxy likes to call her) thanks for your prays.

11 comments:

The Mortensen's said...

Your going to have Reagan too! I love the name. I hope all goes well with the delivery. With any luck it will go as easy as mine with my Reagan

Kat and Steve said...

Yeah! We're so excited. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow (or today). Wish I lived closer so I could come help with Roxy when your mom leaves. Post pictures as soon as you can!

mary plus vince said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope all goes well, I'll be thinking of you. And how cool if you are all born on the 20th! :D

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! I'm happy for you guys and I can't wait to see pictures! I hope everything goes smoothly.

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

Oh my goodness im so excited!!! Shes gunna be a looker just like her mommy and big sister!

Heather said...

Hey! I hope that you guys remember to call us when the baby comes this time, so we don't have to hear it from the millers again! lol Hope all went well! love ya!

Jaden and Stacy said...

Good luck with everything. I hope that everything comes out ok. LOL! I congratulate you now. congrats! lol!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Well, I'm looking at this on the 21st and wondering if you have already had that little baby girl of yours?! I hope that if you did everything went well and if you haven't yet, everything will go well. Can't wait for the pictures! Love you guys!

Emily said...

That's so exciting! I hope everything went well!! I'm excited to see pictures of this new little one!

Ben and Raquel said...

WHOO HOO! Congrats on having little Rhagen...I'm sure you're glad she's outta there! She's SO cute and I'm SO happy that she's a little redhead too! The pictures of her and Roxy almost made me cry...and really made me want to start having little babies too! I know, I know,"calm down, raquel"! We arent having kids just yet; but i'm excited for when we DO get to! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN AND MEET LITTLE RHAGEN!!!!

Dr. Skin Care said...

That's so great! Congratulations on your baby! Put pictures up when you guys are all settled in!